Apr 13, 2012

Mandy and her friend

Here is one of Mandy's friends from school. She was a hyper little sweetheart and Mandy had fun playing with her. I can remember one day when she came over to play she wanted to stay a little longer so she asked if she could use the phone to call her mother. I told her yes and pointed to it. She stood there trying to figure out how to use the phone and finally turned to me and said what's wrong with this phone? I picked up the receiver and said nothing. She looked at it again and said it's broken. I said no it works, she then said where are the buttons? how do you use this phone? I realized that she had never seen a dial phone. I stifled my laugh then taught her how to use a dial up phone. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...