May 15, 2012

Mandy's Brother

Mandy's Brother is engaged to be married. We are so happy about the whole thing. The sweet woman that he is getting married to is a really great woman and I am proud of my son! I learned that he had wanted to propose sooner but our baby girl became sick and he held off until just this last August to propose to her. He is such a great brother but more importantly he is the best son! I love him to pieces... When he was a child he told me that he was going to have 84 kids and that I was going to baby sit all of them. He even named some of them and it was so cute. My heart is full of happiness... I know that my baby girl is very happy too. She always wanted to have her brothers girlfriend as a sister in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...