Jul 11, 2012

Water Please

Oh.... Looking at this picture sure brings back some big memories I see that old TV... The teddy bear seat for Mandy... The rocking horse that she loved to ride on... the small white bear face down behind her... That teddy bear I still have. She would go no where without it. Mandy had a cup in her hand that I am sure had small bit size treats inside... I love the way her hair would stick up when I put it in a pony tail... Look at her cute little toe's... I miss this sweet little heart of my heart....

I finally have my scanner working now YAY! I am going to blog a couple times a week instead of once a day because I am a little busy and I want to take my time enjoying my walk down memory lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...