Mar 5, 2012

Birthday party

Here is my little princess and baby girl I love this picture because she reminds me of 'Cindy-lou Who" from "The Grinch who stole Christmas" with her cute little pig tail on top of her head and the tiny sandals on her feet
It is so sad the picture is washing out, I am happy for people today that have digital cameras to record life and will not have to worry about photos washing out after a couple of years
 I remember that sweet, heart melting smile with her big hazel green eyes talking to me in a sweet voice
 Mandy was always a happy baby.....I know I ALWAYS say that but it is very true!
Same day but later in the night, Mandy loved to bounce and thought that she could bounce on me but I had to stop her because her brother was growing in me and we could not squish him lol
 Mandy was getting ready to jump out of the door...... Little jumping bean
 Here is grandpa holding her hands as she spent a while jumping up and down, and up and down
 and up and down, and up and, well you get the idea lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...