Mar 13, 2012

New house


Here are Mandy and her brother in our new house and on their new beds that Aunt Alicia and Uncle Lloyd had given them. 
There is a really funny story here! As we were moving in our stuff I was unpacking and Mandy and her brother were playing in their new room and jumping on the beds. I had already told them for the umpteenth time to stop jumping on their beds because I did not want broken skulls. So at one point I had passed the bedroom they were in and saw them once again jumping on the bed but I did not stop or say anything. I passed their room and went into mine and then came out again and passing their bedroom and went into the kitchen putting things away. Once in the kitchen I hollered to them to stop jumping on the bed now or there was going to be time out! Okay this is the funny part. Mandy and her brother come out of the bed room peeking around the corner at me and just standing there. I stopped unpacking and asked them what was the matter. Mandy said "Mommy do you have eyes in the back of your head?" I am smiling inside because I know where she is going but I said "Why?" She said "How did you know that we were jumping on our beds?" I said "because mommy's not only have eyes in the back of their heads they can see through walls and I saw that you were not listening to me" They both looked at each other and said "Oh" and went back to their room. To this day I smile when I remember that day. The look of wonder on their eyes and how I could see them jumping on the beds through the walls. But after that they would come in and say did you see that mommy? and I would say yes and again they would say Oh..... Now it became a game and so I tried to pass the room without them seeing me and sometimes I could fool them and sometimes not. I love the sweet and very cute smiles on their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...