Mar 7, 2012

Sad Mandy

My mother gave me this picture. She said that Mandy had just realized that granny and gramps were moving out of the state and that is why she was crying. WELL!!!! I told my mother that there was another reason and that her reason was not it. I told her that Mandy's face tells this mother (me) that she is not sad.......She is angry and very hurt, hurt to the point of this face and the tears rolling down. I gave this picture to Mandy and asked her what had happened to her that day and she told a much different story and I KNEW! I was right (a mother knows these kind of things! at least the ones who pay close attention) Each time I look at it my mothers heart hurts and wants to grab her and make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...