Mar 16, 2012

Mandy is taking a picture of me and I of her. I love my baby girl she was so much fun. I use to tease her by sending her a txt with a funny picture of me and a rude sound or funny sound on the cel phone. She would then do the same, it sounds weird but it was a lot of fun and made us laugh. Then there were the times that we would both be in our own rooms watching TV and we would be watching the same program and I started sending her txts with comments and she thought that it was so funny that we would be in the same house and sending txts but then she started txtng me back and it was a fun thing for us. Our husbands would just shake their heads at us but we did not care it was all about the fun of just being mom and daughter. I did so many things with my sweet little girl from shopping to creating projects and just hanging out with her. She was my everything (although my family left behind fits that same category but she was my only Mandy) and I miss her so bad. Time has only made me miss her more and not lessened my pain but I have a friend who lost a daughter and she said that it takes a long while before you get to where you do not cry every time you think of her. Talking about her makes me cry, thinking about her makes me cry, looking at these pictures makes me cry but my tears are just emotions welling up out of control from my intense feeling of loss and emptiness I now feel with out her sweet bubbly personality here on earth with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...