Nov 27, 2011

A lazy day is our favorite kind of day

Amanda and her brother would love to spend Saturday during the winter in their pj's having a fun day. We would do games and snacks and watch their favorite Saturday morning cartoons. These were some of my most memorable days because I would try to make it a fun day for them and me. Often I would pull out a blanket and stack the kitchen chairs on their sides and make a fort. Then we would have some hot chocolate and snuggle up to watch the Smurfs together. Mandy's brother would get so excited that he would jump up out of the blankets and play fight or act out the roles seen on the TV. This old couch was also used as a trampoline for the two of them laughing and giggling until I made them stop. Sweet baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...