Nov 26, 2011

Pier 39

Mandy loved to visit the "City" as she called it. She and her husband and brother and his girlfriend would go together and spend the day there just walking around and seeing the sites. She loved to go shopping and so they would visit all the little shops. My sons girlfriend loved to shop too so it was something really fun for her when they all went. She would come home so happy and tired. She loved her family so much and would have done anything for them and did so when she was able to go do something for herself I was happy. Looking at this picture makes me smile and hurts my heart a little. This morning I woke up thinking that I would love it if she came walking in the room today..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...