Nov 30, 2011

Trip to Tahoe

We have a lot of family that live in Reno, Nevada and this day we were going to Tahoe to meet some of our family to have a fun lunch date and I took this picture from my cell phone camera of Mandy in the back seat with her star bucks cup in her hand. She loved visiting with family and so she was really happy on this day. It is hard to tell but if you look you can see that her hair is short and off balance that's because she had brain surgery and had been going through chemo and radiation therapy at this time but look at that smile........She was my hero. You could not help but be in a good mood around her. She had been diagnosed with a GBM in the speech center of her brain which is the area that is like the hard drive of the body and tells you when to breath, move, talk, blink and so on. It was a difficult area to do surgery in but we had a awesome neurosurgeon.
Here is me after my baby girl passed. This was the first time going back to Reno without her. I am a walking zombie here and was very lost. After I took this picture I broke down wishing that she was behind me again with her starbucks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...