Dec 1, 2011

Gingerbread House

Making Gingerbread Houses in our family has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. My grandmother started it when I was a teen. My baby girl loved to make them too and this was her last one. Mandy suffered with seizures because of the location of the GBM you can see evidence also of brain surgery by they way she holds her hands all curled up. Looking at the gingerbread house that she made is amazing when you think about the fact that she did not have feeling in most of her hands. She was so proud of the melted hard candy porch that she made. I have really happy memories of this day because she was so happy to be here with me making them. I feel blessed that she is my baby girl and was in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...