Dec 18, 2011

Pacifica

Here is a Link to the picture that shows Mandy and I sitting at a table looking out over the ocean. This picture here is what we saw from our table taken the same day. I love this picture because of what looks like a sun or moon in the distance above the ocean line. It is really the flash from my camera and not the sun or moon but it looks really cool.
Mandy wanted to get a picture of the sea foam for what reason I do not know so I asked her and she said that she liked the way it looks on the sand and she wanted to capture that look.
I love this picture so much, Mandy started to take a picture of me sooooo
I took a picture of her at the same time. I thought it was funny and she and I laughed afterwards.
all in all it was a really cool day all the way around. I no longer see the beach or ocean without thinking of my baby girl and what fun our family had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...