Dec 9, 2011

Christmas

Mandy was always a fun person to be with. She was playful and fun. Here she is threatening me with the rolling pin lol.....
My sweet baby girl........
She was helping me with the small gingerbread men that we had just made and I asked her to smile....
She had the hat on because half of her head did not have any hair from the radiation treatments she was going through.
I was happy that today she was up to doing this with me because she really had no energy but she pushed herself. Mandy did not like her picture taken when she was not at her best but I think she did this one just for me.
Here she is working on her gingerbread house
She is done with her house. She claimed that she wanted a simple one this year, I think she just ran out of steam. She is sitting in this picture.... shortly after this she went to bed and stayed there the next two days. She did such a great job...I love my baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...