Nov 21, 2011

Washington

I know that this picture does not have good quality to it. It was taken with a old disposable camera around the year 1988 or 1989. Mandy is holding a blanket that she has had since birth. I still have that blanket although it is thread bear and can no longer be washed. She was very good at sharing that blanket with anyone whom needed some comforting. She would bring her blanket and put it around your shoulders and say "you can use my blanket it will make you feel better." Mandy has her arms around her brother. She loves him so much. They are so tired in this picture, we were on our way to a family reunion and had stopped at a motel for the night. Here it is early morning and they are almost awake. Looking through all the pictures I have of her she is always smiling in them. That was the way she was all the time... Smiling and laughing.
I love you baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...