Feb 4, 2012

Baby Mandy

I loved to try on different out fits with my baby girl. I did not take to many pictures of them but I am happy that I took this one. This dress was made of velvet material and was really soft. Mandy was about a two months here. This was a time that she was dealing with colic and was not a happy camper. Mandy smiled a lot and everyone who would see her smiling would comment on how happy they thought she was. That never stopped during her life she was always a happy girl. Her husband commented once that she was always the optimist and never the pessimist. He also said that she had the "Disney Land" colored eye glasses on and seen the world like she was a Disney Land. WOW! What a great way and attitude to have.......Too bad I don't have those glasses, I think I am wearing the Nightmare before Christmas glasses.....jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...