Feb 2, 2012

Cool Pop on a hot day

Mandy was teething and so I had made her some kool aid Popsicle, and she LOVED them. But I think I should have used a different color because she had purple lips for a day lol. When her father came home he said "Whats a matter with Mandy's lips?" I told him that it was okay......just a Popsicle lol. I had to dump the shirt also! Lesson learned.....
I can remember that I would give her as many hugs that I could get in. She was always pushing me off and crawling around so I would make it a game, when ever she went to explore a item I was there with it so we would have to explore it together. She was so fun always smiling and laughing at things. She was so happy just to pick something up and look at it. I can remember being inside of a store one day and a lady behind us was watching us interact and said to me "I can tell that you take good care of her and love her" I was a little perplexed by that comment (darn right I love her and take the best care I know how) and said "Thank you" then she said "loved baby's are happy baby's" I thought to myself "you should be at my house when she is screaming her head off because of the teething pain" lol but I did not say that. But she was right I do love my baby girl very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...