Feb 18, 2012

Bower Mansion Revisited

Mandy and her brother are here on a play tower at the park by the Mansion. 
 Here Mandy is wearing her sweat suit that I made for her, I also made one for her brother
 Here are my baby's just having fun swinging 
 Baby girl waving to me from "The top of the world" they have good imaginations 
 On an earlier post I talked about the hill here on the park grounds and this is it. Now from this picture it does not look like a large hill but Mandy's brother is running full out just before he takes a nose dive down the rest of the hill!
We would come here often and today was nice because we had the whole park to our self's. Mandy is standing here waiting for her brother, they took several turns running down the hill then rolling up and down. Life was so sweet and I was happy with my sweet baby's. I miss my daughter till it causes me physical pain but am happy that my son is still here on earth with me, if I had my choice they both would be but it is in God's hands not mine! He had bigger plans for her and called her home. Maybe I didn't stress to him hard enough how much I still needed her here with me but extremely grateful for my son

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...