Feb 1, 2012

Mandy in her granny pj's

Goodness gracious I was young when Mandy was born, I was about twenty here.......
I love this picture Mandy is wearing this very cute candy cane striped night gown with granny cap and booties to match, she has red cheeks from a small allergic reaction poor sweet baby.

Mandy is about a month old here.
I think that the mothers and fathers of today are so lucky because of the cameras with all the great pixels. All you have to do now is point click, then down load. For this picture I had to purchase a roll of film, load it (hopefully correctly so I did not ruin the film because once loaded you could not open it up to check it) then to get one picture I had to use up the whole roll of film and depending on what you did would depend on how fast us used up the 24 left on the roll, then you had to take it to the photo developers and wait a week before they were done and then you prayed that they or you did not make a mistake and ruin your whole roll of photos. Phew could you imagine doing that today and then putting a picture on face book or blogging about it? Today you can do that from your phone you do not even need a camera. Ah......the advances of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...