Feb 3, 2012

Mandy and her toys

Looking at this picture I remember two things, the sheet is no longer there and she is sitting. Let me explain, lol I would not put her down on the floor unless there was a sheet there first and before I put the sheet down I had to vacuum. This was an every day and sometimes twice a day occurrence and if we had visitors they were not allowed into the room with their shoes or I had to vacuum again..........
Can you say OCD? well she was teething and had her hand in her mouth all the time and I did not want yucky stuff going into her mouth. I can remember when she started sitting up and crawling that I could not keep her on the sheet and I found myself following her around and adjusting the sheet when one day I thought to myself, "What in the world am I doing?" So I stopped and she became more happy and I was less ocd. When you live in Reno, the snow is bad and they put stuff down every where to keep the snow from sticking and us from falling and it stuck to the bottom of your shoes and came into the house with you, but I do not think it is winter time here.... just my ocd lol. Mandy would have so much fun with her toys and then crawling around exploring her world. That smile on her face was something that was there all the time. She hardly ever (with the exception of teething which was I think worse on me than her) stopped smiling and was always talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...