Feb 19, 2012

Purple Party

My sweet baby's. This was a purple party that I gave for my baby girl as a morale booster so that she would be surrounded by family and friends that loved her and could show her support during her treatment. We called it the purple party because her favorite color was purple and so we decorated the house in purple
I love this picture a lot, Mandy and her husband and uncle
This is my baby girl getting a hug from my sweet Uncle whom I love with all my heart and miss sorely. He is with my baby girl and they are both out of pain today, also his wife my sweet auntie and their two sons my cousins..........it has been a hard couple of years in my family
I was so very surprised by my cousin showing up from southern California and he sure made my day by doing so! Such a truly great surprise for me.
One of Mandy's grandmothers
Another of Mandy's grandmothers
Here we are after the party was almost over and Mandy had taken off her wig......She is standing with a good friend of the family. She is smiling in the picture but she is also exhausted and ready for bed. You can see on the wall behind them a purple and pink paper, that was a caring bridge guest book post that someone had made to her. She had a journal web site called caring bridge that she would put posts on so that she could share her experience and update people on her illness and I had copied them all out on paper and posted them all over the walls of the kitchen and front room. There were over twenty five pages with any where between one to five posts from her guest book of encouragement that people had left her. I loved the support so much that I posted them up all over the house for people to see and especially for her to see how many people loved her....but she already knew that. 
This is Mandy with her best-est and most truest friend ever and her sweet family (but her sweet husband was not there :-( I am so happy that Mandy was friends with this sweet woman! She loved my baby girl with all her heart! and I will never as long as I live forget the love she gave to my baby girl! I love you for that sweetheart! Thank you! <3
Mandy's brother and my sweet precious baby boy
This is Mandy's papa and he is wearing a purple hat in her honor! I have a bunch more pictures but do not have the permission of all the people to post them but I thought that these were some to give you an idea of the fun we had that day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...