Feb 7, 2012

Bowling day 2009

Bowling day and my baby girl is matching, she even has a shirt that matches her shoes she is so cute. That is why she told me never to go shopping without her because when it comes to fashion sense.....I have none lol.
 Taking her turn
 Her approach is very close to her papa's approach.....Maybe that is because he taught her lol
 My precious baby girl
 Sitting and waiting their turn
 A smile for her mama 
 Awwwww..........I miss that loving smile sooooo much
It is almost time to go and you can tell by my baby's face because she has just changed colors and that is not due to just the lighting alone. She putting on her shoes and getting ready to leave say's to me "Phew, I had fun but I have hit my brick wall and need to go home and lay down." After hearing that the smile left my face and it was all action to getting her there. She had a really great night and was happy that she went. She was not at that time doing to many outings. That way she did not catch any germs during her chemo treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...