Feb 22, 2012

What was I thinking?

This is Mandy in the front room, I was a little bit germ-a-phobic and would not put her on the floor unless I vacuumed first. We lived in the snow and there were lots of yucky stuff that would get tracked into the house so the front room was off limits to shoes of any kind.
Looking at the picture I was horrified to see the power cords stretching from the TV to the plug under the bird cage. I started thinking to myself "What the heck!" Why did I allow her in there with all that going on and the danger involved with the cords and the TV. When I realized that I never left her unattended and watched her like a hawk. I can remember that the lady's room was down the hall and I had a child's chair there in the outer room and I would put her there and she would play with books under supervision but for some reason I thought that this picture would be cute with her by the kitchen chair....she was teething and the cold metal felt nice to her poor gums
LOOK at my matchy, matchy couch and blanket though........... boy was I styling lol NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...