Feb 6, 2012

Easter Sugar Eggs 2009

This day was one of the best days we had during Mandy's illness. We had gone over to a friends house and made sugar Easter eggs and had nothing but fun.
This picture is of all the finished eggs, Mandy's are the two right up front. Her top broke accidentally so she just used the bottoms.
Here my sweet baby girl is playing around and I took a picture, I have three more similar to this but I thought that this one was really cute.
My baby girl always laughing and finding fun and humor in life
These are colors that we used
Mandy fixing the colors for the frosting
Here is one of the picture Mandy took of me. She took another but the first one I was sticking my tongue out at her. Laughing she said "HA, I am going to face book that one" lol that brought on this smile that she then captured.
Here are the shells that we used, I had made them a few days before hand so that they would dry

I did not know that she took this picture. I and our friend are in the back ground making the icing. If you look close on the right side you can see the frame from the mirrors reflection
The wig Mandy was wearing was bothering her so she took it off, I love her better without it.
Cute egg she is holding
"Nightmare before Easter egg"
Here is a close up of her "cute" Easter egg












This is a close up of her "Nightmare before Easter" egg. She is so funny.......



Both eggs, I like the one on the left
Sweet smile.....
I miss her so much
This is all of us, I took the picture and it was a large streach for her, I should have scrunched down so that she could reach better
When we were done, the silly's set in. Sweet mustache
Opps....... it grew into a bigger one lol


OH NO........ not me too lol just call me dastardly Dan











Look at all us girls what silliness is this
But we had a great day and memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...