Jan 13, 2012

Easter Tree

Here is the tree for the month of April, it was a Easter theme. I love the Idea Mandy had here about hanging Easter eggs from ribbons and then adding curly ribbons as garland.
Welcome spring sign it was all glittery.
cute little bunnies in Mandy's favorite color of course
when we did this tree Mandy started to show some concerning signs of problems but we still did not have a diagnosis. It is really upsetting thinking about it now because the surgery was in December and we still did not know what was going on in April but as normal Mandy was a positive person and was continuing to be of the mind set that she was going to beat this thing called cancer. My baby girl always the positive thinker, just like her father. They always have a over flowing glass of water (you know the saying glass half full or empty) but me.........I say "glass?....what glass?...... I don't have a glass.... lol just kidding but I am a person to think negative before positive. I think that is why my husband is so good for me, he grounds me when I start off with the doom and gloom and puts me back on the reality train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...