Jan 16, 2012

May/June tree

This tree was to be the one for June, but as Mandy started to decline so fast (you could see changes by the minute) I had decided that I needed something to do. I could not sit, stand, read, clean, watch tv I was just too out of myself to be in my skin. So I thought that I could change the scene and it worked for a little while. But Mandy was not able to enjoy this one....She was unresponsive by this point but I did not let that stop me. I just decorated with the help of one of her very good friends and we got it done. I thought this one was really great
paper lights
aloha and palm trees
or maybe they are pineapple trees???
Nice and bright colors but after this one that was it. And as I said in earlier posts all of these trees we pulled pieces from and made her the memorial tree
And here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...