Jan 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Tree

This is the March tree. This was a lot of fun to decorate more so than the one for Valentines day. It could be because green is my favorite color but it looked better in person than this picture
We put up a couple mantle decorations
Here is a close up of the decorations on the tree, coins, clover, carnations and clover garland
This was so funny for the tree topper

more faerie lights
Here we two are getting the decorations ready for the tree.....
I guess I should have cleaned the couch up for the picture.... oh well if I had done that it would not be a real picture but a staged one.
Looking at this picture is bitter sweet. On one hand I feel so blessed to have this picture but I realized that at this point it would be less than two months and she would be gone. The Dr's. had not given us the diagnosis from the December surgery yet and time was already ticking. If I had known on this day what was coming I would have wrapped her in my arms and never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...