Jan 14, 2012

May Tree

Here is the tree for May. Mandy did not help because she was not to well so I decorated the tree. At one point she did come by and add a flower and smiling said "There I helped"
The tree was covered with Flowers because you know.....April showers bring May flowers.
I purchased some glass vases from the dollar tree and silk flowers from there also and just put them on the mantle. They were top heavy so I added some marbles on the bottom
Instead of faerie lights I just added a flower garland to the strand of lights.
We kept this decoration up all the time and just decorated it different each month
Here is a closer look at the flowers it was very pretty in person. I really need to get a better camera.....Or maybe the camera is not the problem lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...