Jan 6, 2012

Hydrangea

This was Mandy's favorite flower. I love this flower too because of its size. Mandy would find some pretty silk Hydrangea's and buy them. I do not like silk flowers at all, I do not really have a reason other than I do not like them. Mandy would to tease me saying "These are better because you do not have to water them and they will not die."
At her wedding she wanted Hydrangea's but they were none in the stores available so she used roses.
I remember she came home with some one day and was so happy with them she said "these are so pretty don't you think so?" No, was my reply. Then when we went shopping if she found some Hydrangea's she would go over and admire them or purchase them if she had enough money. Mandy loved very simple but beautiful things on one hand and on the other she was an admirer of the glitz and glamorous time of Hollywood's golden age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...