Jan 3, 2012

Mandy and her elephants

Mandy has been a fan of the elephant every since she was a child. Today as I was contemplating as I do every morning on what to post for the day I walked passed this elephant and thought this would be a good post. Showing some of her elephants.
This elephant is very small about a inch and a half. Look at the ribbon behind it for a gauge
I love this one reaching way up into the sky. This elephant is one that I purchased for her but not till after I lost her. I found it about four months after and had to get it for her collection
Mandy loved the snow globe and this one had an elephant in it and that made it all the more special for her.
This was one of the ornaments from Mandy's Memory tree, I wish I would have remembered who sent it.
This one she had in her powder room
This one is missing its tusks but we have them somewhere. I think that this one is one of Mandy's favorite and when I asked her why she said because of its simplicity.
I guess the funny thing about the whole elephant collection is that now that Mandy is gone....... I find myself searching for cute elephants to collect and add to her collection where as before I had no desire to collect elephants or anything else for that matter. I am not sure why that is but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...