Jan 26, 2012

My little ballerina

I was going through my photo albums looking for a picture to show someone and came across this page. I wanted to scan the photos but it would have ruined the page so sorry for the poor quality but I had to add this to my blog.
Mandy was ten years old here she had always loved dancing. I am not sure where that love came from because her father and I do not dance. Mandy continued into high school and took four years of dancing there and was so happy about it. She in one year of dancing choreographed a dance and performed in it for the tree lighting ceremony for the city that we lived in one year. We were so proud
Here is my baby posing for me. The outfit she is wearing is one that she had for the dance recital that she was going to be in.
When I took the first picture I said ok thank you and she said "No, Mom I have to do all the poses" My sweet baby girl
She is so happy in these pictures to show me all the positions that she had learned. My heart is filled with love thinking about how proud I was with her in every thing she did. I miss my baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...