Jan 2, 2012

Rain forest cafe

I love Mandy's sweet sweet smile. To me she smiles with pure love and acceptance for life, family and friends. I miss this very much about not having her with me. She could make my heart smile by just being in the room and looking at me and simply saying "Good morning mom"
This picture was taken outside of the Rain forest cafe in the City at the pier. Mandy was so happy to take her father and I here. Although this picture was taken at a different time than that day she would come home from the city and say "You have to go with us to this cafe" so we did. Later after she passed I went with a girlfriend back there to eat one time and it was a bitter sweet visit for me. I was here in a place that meant so much to my baby and the person I was there with meant a lot to me helping me in my time of great need while she also had a great need after loosing her sweet husband. Sharing grief some times makes the pain a little easier to handle even if for a minute. Never take friendship for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...